logo
Всичко за оръжието и мунициите на едно място

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа

Дата и час: 25 Апр 2024, 18:45

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 
Автор Съобщение
Непрочетено мнение Публикувано на: 31 Авг 2010, 23:27       Заглавие:  Barnaul Ammo 7,62x39

Оръжеен гуру
Оръжеен гуру
Аватар

Изображение

очакваме специална цена за състезателите на БФДС
от вносителя Дефенс

ето малко .. отзиви .. от чужди форуми
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/AMM644-1.html#Reviews

great
Reviewer: jon
5.0 Rating
3/29/2008

best ammo for the sks or ak no doubt. the only ammo thus far that still cycles perfectly through my sks after the tapco stock and magazine mod. other brands, even some more expensive ones (fiocchi) jam on the ejection of the rounds occasionally.

Thank you CTD
Reviewer: Robert
5.0 Rating
3/27/2008

I’ve used nothing but Wolf ammo with no incidents of failure. I will say the Barnaul seem to be a cleaner firing cartridge, as the consensus of reviews. I fired 320 Rds today and I’ll say the Bulgarian, USA Armory was easier to clean. Thank you Cheaper Than Dirt for great service.

Excellent AK/SKS round!
Reviewer: Jay E.
5.0 Rating
3/23/2008

Barnaul 7.62x39 FMJ steel cased ammo is high quality for the price, accurate and much cleaner than some of its competitors, such as Wolf. Barnaul also makes Golden Bear, Silver Bear and Brown Bear ammo. S&B ammo is the only round that I have found that is better than the Barnaul and Silver Bear, and it is significantly more expensive.

A little secret
Reviewer: 2nd Amendment Patriot
4.0 Rating
3/22/2008

Just a little secret for you folks. Barnaul is the same company that owns Brown Bear/Silver Bear/Golden Bear. Good company. I spoke with their reps at the 2008 Shot Show. And they sent a nice blonde Russian rep from their company :)

better than wolf
Reviewer: idoskate
5.0 Rating
3/15/2008

Much better product than wolf classic. Not one miss fire out of 100 rounds in my yugo sks. Lots of miss fires from wolf mc. Barnaul was also MUCH MUCH more accurate.

VERY GOOD AMMO
Reviewer: Randy K.
5.0 Rating
3/15/2008

Once again, this ammo is great, out of all the ammo that i have purchased from CTD, i have yet to find a DUD. Cleaning up the weapon after a searous shoot is so easy, with the zinc nickle plating. And cleaning the range is as easy too, with the caseings being so shinny you can find them and toss'em.

damn good
Reviewer: Backyard Hunter
5.0 Rating
1/27/2008

I shot this stuff out of my norinco SKS, Not a single feed problem. No jams and low fouling left behind. Its Russian but Much cleaner than wolf

This '39 is Really Fine!
Reviewer: Lil' C
5.0 Rating
11/25/2007

If you don't reload, the excellent brass/Boxer Sellier & Bellot ammo in this caliber probably isn't quite so attractive when you can get this very fine Barnaul at half the price. Steel-cased, plated, and sealed, the Barnaul is only slightly dirtier than the S&B, and it is reliable in feeding and firing due to its surprisingly consistent manufacture. Some of my SKS rifles actually seem to like the cheaper Barnaul better! At this price, you can hardly go wrong for plinking (or for more serious pursuits)...

BUY THIS AMMO!!!!!
Reviewer: Randy K.
5.0 Rating
10/27/2007

I ordered this AMMO to see if it really is any better than the WOLF i have been buying and shooting for years. AND IT IS!!!! I'm HOOKED, this ammo is really a whole lot BETTER and CLEANER. WOW! Cleaning my AK-47 is a snap, no more Gooo all over the inside of the recever and cleaning the chamber is easy too. No more sticky bolt and fireing pin. None of this has never given me ANY TROUBLE at any time, i do not have to put up with the mess that i have had to put up with, in the past. Cleaning up the spent caseings are easy, given that they reflect the sun shine very well. Randy K.

Great Stuff
Reviewer: Rob
5.0 Rating
6/26/2007

This ammo is great. Especially for the price that you pay for it. I have ordered 2000 rds and havnt had a problem with a single one of them. This is a great round!!!

Върнете се в началото
  Профил Започни разговор  

Сподели темата във Facebook

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ]